1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
49% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Trumpet/Mermaid
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Chapel Train
- Embellishment: Beading
- Fabric: Satin, Tulle, Lace
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wedding Venues: Church
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Winter, Spring, Fall
- Shown Color: Ivory
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:35in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
I'm interested on a wedding dress, and I want to know how long it takes to be delivered.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-08-04 23:16:39
Currently it takes 11-13 days to make wedding dresses since the day you place an order. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we could help with. Thanks.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-09 00:54:06
We have checked for you. The dress you are interested has a chapel train, the length of which is around 60cm. Hope this information helps.
The lace-up back has loops and a lacing cord, usually made of the same fabric as the dress. Here are some steps:
1. Take two large safety pins and pin them through the ends of the lacing. This will keep the lacing cord sturdy at the end and make it easier to put through the loops. This is a professional secret!
2. Line up the lacings so that they are even.
3. If you are wearing the modesty piece in the gown, please have someone snap it inside the gown.
4. Start lacing the gown at the TOP of the bodice.
5. Have the person wearing the gown put their hands at their waistline and push back toward the lacing, but not enough to distort the fit of the top. This will make the gown stay in place and your waist look smaller.
6. Lace the gown and tighten the laces as you lace it down.
7. When you get to the end of the lacing, tie it securely in a bow or a knot.
8. Remove the safety pins from the ends.
Hope the information above helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-04 02:06:55
The tailoring period and shipping days at our website are calendar days, including weekends. But please note that the delivery companies do not work on weekends in some countries. And to guarantee that you can receive your order early, we highly suggest you place your order two months in advance for your occasion.
Currently it takes 11-13 days to make wedding dresses and 9-11 days to make other dresses since the day you place an order. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
can i make change of the dress in my local place ? will it ruin this dress?
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2012-12-14 01:25:51
We believe that it works. You may use the ADD FUNDS tab in your PayPal account to transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account balance first. It will take 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS for this transfer to complete. Then when you finally pay at our website, you may pay via your PayPal account. Hope this information helps.
If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seam so that your local tailor can easily make alterations easily. While if the measurements vary too much, we are afraid that it will ruin the dress. So we would like to suggest you offer us your precise measurements referring to our measuring guide. It will be better if the difference do not exceed ONE inch.
Of course we will spare no effort to ensure the fitness of your dress. Please do not worry about the size too much.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 20.00US$ 5.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider