1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
41% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Trumpet/Mermaid
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Sweep Train
- Embellishment: Lace, Beading
- Fabric: Satin, Tulle
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wedding Venues: Beach
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Fall
- Shown Color: White
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:33in Waist:23in Hips:35in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
I just can’t believe it can be so beautiful.they made the dress according to my requirement and it fits me very well,i love it very much.i am looking forward to the big day.
Even though it was custom made I still need to get it altered around my hips
I love the dress very much
I would definitely recommend this site and their dresses
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-21 23:48:13
It is really our greatest honor to hear that our wedding dresses have caught your attention. Thanks very much for your attention and we will try to do a better job in the future.
For most of our wedding dresses, they can only be made in these four colors. We have checked with our website and we are sorry it is not available to make the dress in other colors except white, ivory, pink and champagne. Hope you would understand.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-11 00:04:31
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, but our phone is updating. So we could not provide it right now. Hope you could understand this.
We understand everyone will be a little uncertain when shopping online. Thus they will prefer someone can contact them beforehand. We do contact our customers when necessary; however, because of the significant time difference between us, we really do not want to disturb our customers when they are having a rest. So email is really not a bad choice for both of us. Hope you could understand.
If you have any question about the dress, please feel free to tell us here. We are always glad to help.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-11 00:19:40
The lace-up back has loops and a lacing cord, usually made of the same fabric as the dress. Here are some steps:
1. Take two large safety pins and pin them through the ends of the lacing. This will keep the lacing cord sturdy at the end and make it easier to put through the loops. This is a professional secret!
2. Line up the lacings so that they are even.
3. If you are wearing the modesty piece in the gown, please have someone snap it inside the gown.
4. Start lacing the gown at the TOP of the bodice.
5. Have the person wearing the gown put their hands at their waistline and push back toward the lacing, but not enough to distort the fit of the top. This will make the gown stay in place and your waist look smaller.
6. Lace the gown and tighten the laces as you lace it down.
7. When you get to the end of the lacing, tie it securely in a bow or a knot.
8. Remove the safety pins from the ends.
Hope the information above helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-01 22:25:16
It is really our pleasure to hear that you are going to order at our website.
Actually, the process is quite easy and convenient. To place the order you will have to follow the procedures as below.
1. Log in on our website;
2. Choose the color, size and add the item into the shopping cart;
3. Check out and pay for the order.
We believe you will place your order successfully with our guide. Look forward to your order in the near future.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-23 22:54:50
Each dress is made from scratch after the order is placed, including the standard-size dresses. So we do not have items in stock. Hope you could understand this.
As you see, our tailoring period is not very long, so would you please kindly tell us when you need the dress? We will see whether we could catch your date.
Looking forward to your reply!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-21 01:01:01
If you put the two colors together, you will see the obvious difference between them. White is a little bit cyan, while ivory is more of cream. But if you check the colors separately, the difference will not be very obvious.
If you have concerns about the two colors, we suggest you purchase our color swatches so you could check the colors in reality. Here is the link: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Swatch-c33/?la=fromnavmenu.
By the way, since the real dress and the fabrics swatch are made from different rolls of fabrics, then slight colour difference between them will be unavoidable. We sincerely hoe you can understand this.
For any other questions, please do let us know. We are at your service.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-19 02:14:16
If the dress you order is a simply-designed one, without any decorations of flowers, beadings or lace, then it is OK to have it Dry Cleaned.
Anyway, your dress has the decorations we have mentioned, we highly suggest you not wash it unless there are some visible stains on it. Here we also have provided two ways to deal with different satins.
If it is an ordinary stain, you can pour some detergent into the water and then soak the polluted part in it for a while. Then it can be removed by some gentle hand washing. No dry cleaning is needed at all. While it is a water spot, please use a wet towel to moisten the area until it is all wet. It won't be long before you find that the spot has faded away. Then you can use a steam iron to take further care of that part.
Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-19 02:26:40
Actually, we are an e-commerce company. We just do business online and our customers are from all over the world.
In this case, you may have concerns about the fitness and the style of our dresses. Actually each of our dresses is totally made by scratch according to our pictures shown. We have won a good reputation all over the world. We highly suggest you have a try at our website. Please be rest assured that we will never disappoint you.
Now do you have any other concerns about our company? We are all ears here.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-18 00:31:29
Some customers also have expressed their doubt about our low price. Actually, different from most companies, we just have a direct link with the dresses factories. In this case, the expense saved from the middleman market can be used to guarantee the higher quality and lower price of our dresses. It is really quite worthy to get a dress from us.
Now we sincerely hope your doubt will no longer exist. We can assure that you will experience a wonderful purchase at our website.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-10-27 23:54:19
We are very sorry but we could make the dress in the four colors shown in the color drop down list right now. We also believe that wedding dress in those colors will present its beauty best. Would you please kindly choose from them?
For any other questions, please feel free to tell us.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider