1/2Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
51% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Trumpet/Mermaid
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Lace, Beading, Sequins
- Fabric: Taffeta
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wrap: Yes
- Shown Color: Lilac
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:35in Waist:25in Hips:36in
- Model's Dress Size: US 6 / UK 10 / EU 36
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-12-23 00:47:39
The process is quite easy and convenient. To place the order, you may follow the procedures as below.
1. Log in on our website;
2. Choose the color (unnecessary for dresses that can only be made in the color as in the picture), size and add the item into the shopping cart;
3. Press the button "continue shopping" and then add other items into cart in the way step 2 tells;
4. Check out and pay for the order.
We believe you will place your order successfully with our guide. Look forward to your order.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-08-08 00:47:00
We have checked for you that you could put the two dresses in one shopping cart, then we will send them to you together, you only need to pay for them once, please don’t worry.
If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-15 02:18:38
We do put our customers’ satisfaction at the first place. However, considering the perfect and unique design of each dress, such a proposal is not available now.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Actually our team has thought about three solutions for you.
Option 1, you can just buy both the dresses since you like them. As you can see, it is quite worthy to keep both dresses in such a low price.
Option 2, it is also a good idea if you choose the one you mostly like from the two.
Option 3, we really have a large collection of dresses for you to choose from. So you can go through our website and then find one that combines the features of both the dresses. What do you think about the three options?
We sincerely hope the above suggestion is helpful for you to make the decision. Look forward to your order in the near future.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-28 01:51:23
Actually, our plus sizes are the ones ending with the letter "W", such as 12 W.
Our dresses have been shipped worldwide. As you know, size chart differs from countries. To make things more convenient for our customers, we have made our own size chart.You need to check our size chart http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to choose the right size. You may also refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to see how to get professional measuring.
Anyway, to ensure the dress will fit you well, we highly suggest you choose the custom size, which costs extra $19.99. Please get the professional measurements first and fill in the exact measurements when you place an order.
Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-24 23:55:10
Each dress is made from scratch after the order is placed, including the standard-size dresses. So we do not have items in stock. Hope you could understand this.
As you see, our tailoring period is not very long, so would you please kindly tell us which dress you are interested in and when you need the dress? We will see whether we could catch your date.
Looking forward to your reply!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-01-16 03:02:04
Each of our dresses is made to order by our dressmakers. In this case, it is hard for us to present the dresses in all the 28 colors currently. However, our dressmakers have elaborately selected each piece of the fabrics according to our color chart. So if you would like to view this dress in a specific color, we highly suggest you go through our Color Chart for a reference. Here is the link of our color chart:
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider