1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
37% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Empire
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Sweep Train
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Lace, Beading
- Fabric: Chiffon, Tulle
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Cap Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wedding Venues: Beach, Hall
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Spring, Summer
- Shown Color: Ivory
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.8ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:34in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-10-11 03:14:22
We are so glad to hear that you like the dresses from us so much. You praise will encourage us to grow better and better.
We will continue to make high quality dress with competitive price. Hope to have your order again soon.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-10-11 03:10:59
We will keep making high quality dresses for our dear customers. Hope to have your business again.
Have a nice day!
thanks jen jen
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-09-18 19:42:01
We are so glad that you like this dress:)
Your satisfaction is our guarantee of survival!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-08-04 02:57:02
Thank you for letting us know that you like our dress!Your satisfaction is our destination!
Thank you for shopping at JennyJoseph.com!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-07-25 02:31:32
Vielen Dank für Ihre nette Komplimente. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie so zufrieden und glücklich mit unserem Kleid sind. Wir werden uns immer weiter um eine schöne und bessere Anfertigung & rechtzeitige Lieferung bemühen.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren nächsten Besuch und wünschen Ihnen einen schönen Tag.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-10 01:22:57
According to our customers' feedback, this dress without train is also beautiful. And surely we can make it possible for our dear customers.
We would like to remind you that extra $15 is needed for this change. As for the extra fee, please go to http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Customization---No-Train---Shorter-Train-(034004965)-g4965 to purchase this service. You may simply order it with your dress together.
Also, after you go to the checkout page, please write down your requirements in the Special Instructions Column at the bottom of the checkout page and we will know.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-28 02:25:12
Each dress is made from scratch after the order is placed, including the standard-size dresses. So we do not have items in stock. Hope you could understand this.
As you see, our tailoring period is not very long, so would you please kindly tell us which dress you are interested in and when you need the dress? We will see whether we could catch your date.
Looking forward to your reply!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-19 02:07:37
Hollow to Floor is the length from your hollow (center of the collarbone) to the floor. We will make the length of your dress according to this measurement. When you measure it, please take the tape from your front, with bare foot. You should stand upright and your feet should keep together.
You may refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 for more information.
Do you have any other questions about our measuring guide or anything else? We are always here ready to help you.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-19 02:35:02
Actually, we are an e-commerce company. We just do business online and our customers are from all over the world.
In this case, you may have concerns about the fitness and the style of our dresses. Actually each of our dresses is totally made by scratch according to our pictures shown. We have won a good reputation all over the world. We highly suggest you have a try at our website. Please be rest assured that we will never disappoint you.
Now do you have any other concerns about our company? We are all ears here.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-09 23:26:59
We suggest you use Dry cleaning. There are three reasons:
1.Dry cleaning helps colors stay bright and preserves the beauty and sheen of our satin and satin-like fabrics.
2.Many of our dresses have delicate trim, beading, embroidery or other embellishments that could be damaged by machine or hand washing.
3.Dry cleaning minimizes the need to use dryers, irons and steamers to dry or remove wrinkles. Heat can be damaging to the fabric of our dresses.
This kind of dresses do cost more energy for maintenance. We sincerely hope the above suggestion is helpful to you.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 3.18US$ 1.59Save US$ 1.59 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 20.00US$ 5.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
- Trumpet/Mermaid Strapless Court Train...US$ 126.99
- A-Line/Princess High Neck Court Train...US$ 196.99
- Trumpet/Mermaid High Neck Court Train...US$ 228.99
- Ball-Gown V-neck Chapel Train Tulle...US$ 236.99
- Trumpet/Mermaid Halter Chapel Train...US$ 166.99
- Ball-Gown V-neck Court Train Tulle...US$ 179.99
- Ball-Gown Chapel Train Chiffon Satin...US$ 236.99
- Ball-Gown One-Shoulder Chapel Train...US$ 326.99
More Items to Consider