1/1Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
36% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Empire
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Lace, Beading
- Fabric: Chiffon, Charmeuse
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Cap Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Shown Color: Dark Green
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-11-05 00:56:40
As an e-commerce company, we just do business online and our customers are from all over the world.
In this case, you may have concerns about the fitness and the style of our dresses. In fact, each of our dresses is totally made from scratch according to our pictures shown. We have won a good reputation all over the world. We highly suggest you have a try at our website. Please rest assured that we will never disappoint you.
Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-29 02:32:26
We are glad to have the chance of making dress for you.
Firstly you may need to choose custom size and fill in your current measurements. To help you get accurate measurements, please kindly refer to our measuring guide. And here is the link for it. http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=measure&cat_id=18
Secondly, we hope you could tell us how many weeks you have been pregnant till now, how many weeks you will be pregnant when you wear the dress as well as your current belly size in the Special Instructions column when you check out. Then we will prepare the right dress for you.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-04 00:15:37
In your case, we highly suggest you to choose Custom size first and then note down your additional measurements in the Special Instruction Column on the checkout page. You can refer to our measuring guide for more information: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=measure&cat_id=7&is_accessory=0
For anything more we can do for you, please remember we are always at your service.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-25 01:02:34
We understand that it would be hard to choose the color over a computer screen. You are encouraged to order our fabric swatch and feel the fabric and color in reality.
We have 1-Piece Fabric Swatch - 28 Color which only needs US$5.99. We also have 28-color with 6-piece fabric swatch, which needs US$26.99. Both are free shipping if you choose super saver shipping. Here is our link: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/search.php?q=swatch.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we could help with.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 20.00US$ 5.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- Empire Chiffon Charmeuse Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Chiffon Charmeuse Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses Plus Size,
- V-neck Chiffon Charmeuse Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- V-neck Plus Size Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory Chiffon Charmeuse Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ruffle Lace Beading Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Cap Straps Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Cap Straps Sleeveless Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory Empire Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Plus Size Empire Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses