1/1Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
47% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Empire
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Sweep Train
- Embellishment: Ruffle
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Shown Color: Other Colors
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-11-06 02:04:11
In our color section, there are 28 colors for our customers to choose from, but the color in the picture is not included.
Please do not worry about it. Our dressmakers still can make a dress in the color same as the picture shown. When you place the order, you can just pick Picture from color drop down list.
Anyway, we would like to kindly remind you that when shopping online, slight color difference between the real dress and the picture shown will be unavoidable. Hope you can kindly understand this.
Thanks again for your time. Please feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-15 00:27:17
The tailoring period and shipping days at our website are calendar days, including weekends. But please note that the delivery companies do not work on weekends in some countries. And to guarantee that you can receive your order early, we highly suggest you place your order two months in advance for your occasion.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-04 00:23:26
Yes we can ship our dresses to your country, which can be chosen from our shipping countries list.Please do not worry.
Please note that our shipping fee is calculated on the weight of your items and it also varies from country to country. You could tell us which items you are going to order. We will calculate the shipping fee you need to pay, or you can simply place a test order to check the shipping fee.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-25 00:59:39
For this empire dress, we have made it for pregnant women successfully before. However, perfect-fitting dress starts with perfect measurements, especially for maternity dresses. To ensure the dress fits you well, custom size is highly suggested. To get a professional measurement for maternity dresses, you are supposed to refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17. The column named "Maternity Dresses" can give you the specific steps of measuring.
Moreover, It's also highly suggested that you leave the following information in the Special Instructions column at the bottom of the checkout page: the measurements of upper bust,under bust and around belly; how long you have been pregnant now and will be when you wear this dress. So that, we can make a dress perfectly fitting you.
For anything more we can do for you, please remember we are always at your service.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- Empire Chiffon Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Chiffon Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses Plus Size,
- Sweetheart Chiffon Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Sweetheart Plus Size Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory Chiffon Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ruffle Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Strapless Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Strapless Sleeveless Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory Empire Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Plus Size Empire Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses