1/2Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
41% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Empire
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Sash, Bow(s)
- Fabric: Chiffon, Charmeuse, Sequined
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Shown Color: Blushing Pink
- Season: Spring, Fall
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:34in Waist:24in Hips:35in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-12-18 23:23:14
1.To get the bust size, you should pull tape across the fullest part of the bust.
2.To get the waist size, you should find your waist and pull the tape across it. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room.
3.To get the hips size, the tape should brush across both hipbones
Here is our measuring guide for your reference: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=measure&cat_id=34.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-12 01:19:22
We make highly quality dresses strictly in accordance with online pictures. Nevertheless, slight difference may exist as each dress is manually made from scratch. But this won't affect original visual effect. For this dress, we have received praise from many of our customers. It is surely a good choice to own one dress like it. Please rest assured about that.
So do you have any other questions about this dress? We are always at your service.
want to add two straps?it will become more elegant
does this dress has boning? or you guy sell Corset?
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-10-29 00:01:28
Usually we can add straps on our dresses. But would you please kindly tell us what kind of straps you want to add? We will double check for you. We also hope you could tell us the width of the straps you need.
All of our adult dresses have boning, which will support the bust part of the dresses very well. Please do not worry.
We are sorry but our dresses do not have built in corsets. We suggest you get one at your local place.
We also suggest you choose custom size and fill in your specific measurements when you order the dress. The dress made totally according to your measurements will have the effect of shaping your body.
Looking forward to your reply!
the bow at the waist look so stupid, can you remove it? i will order it if it can be removed...
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-10-28 01:45:53
We have consulted our dressmakers and it is OK to remove the slit. Please write down your requirement in the Special Instruction column at the bottom of the check out page. Then we will know.
We also want to remind that the dress with the change is non-returnable. Hope it is ok for you.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.
US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 28.00US$ 13.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 44.00US$ 21.99Save US$ 22.01 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 44.99US$ 14.99Save US$ 30.00 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 22.39US$ 15.99Save US$ 6.40 US$ 20.00US$ 11.99Save US$ 8.01 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 11.00US$ 5.49Save US$ 5.51
- Empire Strapless Floor-Length Chiffon...US$ 145.94
- A-Line/Princess Square Neckline Sweep...US$ 177.44
- Empire Scoop Neck Sweep Train Chiffon...US$ 139.64
- Sheath/Column Scoop Neck Ankle-Length...US$ 145.94
- A-Line V-neck Court Train Charmeuse...US$ 146.99
- Empire Halter Sweep Train Chiffon...US$ 146.99
- Sheath/Column Scalloped Neck...US$ 111.29
More Items to Consider