1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
42% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Empire
- Neckline: Scoop Neck
- Hemline/Train: Knee-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle
- Fabric: Organza
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wrap: No
- Shown Color: Watermelon
- Season: Spring, Summer
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.8ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:34in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2011-07-24 00:16:49
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2011-05-30 02:35:49
You can also refer to our color chart http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-12-24 21:43:27
Generally, to ensure that your dress will fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams, like 0.5 inch - 1 inch to allow minor size modifications. Since our dresses are all hand-sewn, the additional fabric cannot be 1 inch exactly. Hope you could understand that.
A perfect-fitting dress starts with perfect measurements. If you are concerned about the size, we highly suggest you choose custom size, which costs extra $19.99. You may refer to our measuring guide: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=measure&cat_id=7.
After choosing the custom size, you may also leave us a message about you request for the additional fabric in the Special Instructions column. Then we will leave about 1 inch fabric in the seams when we prepare your dress.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-09-21 01:59:50
You need to follow the below instructions to iron your dress:
1. Turn on the iron. Heat the iron to an acceptable setting. If your dress is made of materials that are easily damaged, adjust the heat settings accordingly. Some irons indicate what materials are safe for their various settings.
2. Open the bottom of the dress. Pull the skirt over the ironing board's narrowest part so that the dress will hang on the ironing board. Turn the dress around until the back part of the skirt is positioned for ironing.
3. Iron the back part of the skirt with long, fast and hard strokes starting from the waist and ending at the seams. Turn the skirt so the sides are on top of the board and iron them in the same manner. Iron the front of the skirt when you have finished the back and sides.
4. Remove the dress from the board.
5. Unbutton or unzip the neck opening of the dress. Drape it over the narrow part of the ironing board like you did the bottom portion of the dress. If you cannot drape the neck portion of the dress over the ironing board without damaging it, lay the dress flat on the ironing board and smooth the top part out as best as you can.
6. Start ironing the back of the top part of the dress. Turn the dress over and iron the front part of it after you have finished with the back.
7. Hang the dress.
8. Wear the dress a few hours after ironing. This allows the dress time to cool and settle so that wrinkles don't form during wear.
Hope this helps. For any other questions, please do let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-08-07 00:38:55
All of our dresses except from flower girl dresses and junior bridesmaid dresses have built-in bra.
It is important to keep the type version of any formal dresses. Our professional dressmakers will add boning and built-in bra to every adult dress to accomplish this purpose. In addition, all of our formal dresses are not suggested to be worn with the traditional bras. Therefore, the built-in bra will help protect your bust and also keep them comfortable effectively.
However, if you do not like this design, we highly suggest you go to a local tailor and have the built-in bra removed for you. But we would like to remind you that this change may have some slight effect on the style of your dress. So we sincerely hope you can kindly think twice of it.
Hope it is clear to you now. Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.
Can I get this as a floor length dress?
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-06 01:34:58
Usually, we can do some customizations for our dear customers. But it is really hard to change this dress into a floor length one. We do understand that you will prefer a dress with your personal characteristics. Anyway, considering the original beauty of the dress, such a change will not be possible currently.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience. But please do not be upset. Actually we have a large collection for your choice. And according to your requirement, we believe these items 17307 and 868 will meet your appetite. Will you take your time and have a look at more of our floor length dresses: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Bridesmaid-Dresses-c7/top-sellers/Empire_p531i533/Floor-Length_p547i552/?
Sincerely hope you can find the right dress on our website.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2012-12-24 23:04:41
We have very few dresses in stock. Generally each dress is made from scratch after the order is placed and we do not have items in stock. Would you please tell us when you need the dress? We will double check if we can catch your date.
Looking forward to your reply!
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2012-12-10 00:07:31
We have checked for you that the most similar color in the picture is fuchsia. Please be aware that slight color aberration of the dress and the color shown on screen is unavoidable because of many factors.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 3.18US$ 1.59Save US$ 1.59 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
- A-Line/Princess Knee-Length Satin...US$ 87.99
- Chiffon V-neck Knee-length A-Line...US$ 86.99
- A-Line/Princess Square Neckline...US$ 79.99
- Chiffon Lace A-Line Floor-length...US$ 128.99
- Empire V-neck Tea-Length Chiffon...US$ 99.99
- Sheath/Column Square Neckline...US$ 116.99
- Sheath/Column V-neck Floor-Length...US$ 114.99
More Items to Consider