1/1Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
50% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Empire
- Hemline/Train: Ankle-Length
- Embellishment: Sash
- Fabric: Charmeuse
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Spaghetti Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wrap: No
- Shown Color: Dark Navy
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-11-24 23:12:04
The process is quite easy and convenient.To place the order, you may follow the procedures as below.
1. Log in on our website;
2. Choose the color (unnecessary for dresses that can only be made in the color as the picture), size and add the item into the shopping cart.
3. Check out and pay for the order.
We believe you will place your order successfully with our guide. Look forward to your order in the near future.
I want to order a dress through your website, do you think that it's possible for me to receive it before 7/12/13 if I order it today?
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-03 23:59:21
All our dresses are made from scratch, not off-the-rack items (no matter whether it is standard or customized.)
Currently it takes 11-13 days to make wedding dresses and 9-11 days to make other dresses since the day you place an order. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days.
In this case, July,12th is really too urgent for us even you choose the fastest shipping method. A perfect-fitting dress requires a reasonable period of tailoring. If possible, we highly suggest you put off the date a little bit.
For anything more we can do for you, please remember we are always at your service.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-29 23:57:13
Our dresses have been shipped worldwide. As you know, size chart differs from countries. To make things more convenient for our customers, we have made our own size chart.You need to check our size chart http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to choose the right size. You may also refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to see how to get professional measuring.
Anyway, to ensure the dress will fit you well, we highly suggest you choose the custom size, which costs extra $19.99. Please get the professional measurements first and fill in the exact measurements when you place an order.
Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-25 00:56:46
Charmeuse is a lightweight fabric woven with a satin weave. Charmeuse differs from plain satin in that charmeuse is softer and lighter in weight. Charmeuse has some elasticity. Hope it helps.
If time is allowed, you may order the Charmeuse swatch and feel the texture of the material in reality. Here is the link: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Fabric-Swatch---Single-Fabric-In-28-Colors-033004041-g4041.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- Empire Zipper Up Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Zipper Up Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses Plus Size,
- Ankle-Length Zipper Up Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ankle-Length Plus Size Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory Zipper Up Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Charmeuse Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Sleeveless Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Sleeveless No Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory Empire Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Plus Size Empire Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses