1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
48% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Ball-Gown
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Chapel Train
- Embellishment: Sash, Beading, Appliques Lace
- Fabric: Satin
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wedding Venues: Church
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Winter
- Shown Color: White
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.8ft Bust:35in Waist:25in Hips:36in
- Model's Dress Size: US 6 / UK 10 / EU 36
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-04 00:10:31
Currently it takes 11-13 days to make wedding dresses and 9-11 days to make other dresses since the day you place an order. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress.
Generally, to ensure that your dress will fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams, like 0.5 inch - 1 inch to allow minor size modifications. Since our dresses are all hand-sewn, the additional fabric cannot be 1 inch exactly. Hope you could understand that.
After choosing the custom size, you may also leave us a message about you request for the additional fabric in the Special Instructions column. Then we will leave about 1 inch fabric in the seams when we prepare your dress.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we could help with. Thanks.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-06-26 00:45:09
Our fabrics are chosen not only for their look and feel, but also their durability. With a little care, your dress will stay beautiful through many years and many special occasions. Here are some tips:
1.We will not suggest you clean your dress frequently, including dry cleaning. For most kinds of stains, they will be easily removed by yourself at home. If you find there is stain on your dress, you can pour some detergent into the water and then soak the polluted part in it for a while. Then it can be removed by some gentle hand washing.
2.If the dress isn’t too heavy, it can hang in a garment bag for several months with no problem.
3.If hanging a heavier dress, consider draping the skirt over a second hanger to take weight of the shoulder straps.
4.Dresses heavy with beading or embroidery could start to pull apart if left hanging for many years. Store these flat, ideally in a box with acid-free tissue paper or a white sheet.
5.Lay flat or roll the dress up instead of folding to prevent creases.
6.Store or hang in a cool, dry place to prevent yellowing or mildewing over time.
These kind of dresses do cost more energy for maintenance. Anyway, we believe every effort done is valued. You are definitely to be eye-catching in our dress on the big event
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 3.18US$ 1.59Save US$ 1.59 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 20.00US$ 5.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
- Ball-Gown Halter Chapel Train Organza...US$ 206.09
- Separates Sweep Train Organza Wedding...US$ 106.69
- Sheath/Column One-Shoulder Short/Mini...US$ 126.99
- A-Line/Princess Square Neckline Court...US$ 182.99
- Ball-Gown Sweetheart Chapel Train...US$ 225.99
- A-Line/Princess High Neck Court Train...US$ 196.99
More Items to Consider