1/2Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
48% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Ball-Gown
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Beading
- Fabric: Taffeta
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wrap: No
- Shown Color: Daffodil
- Season: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.6ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:34in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-12-04 22:42:04
The process is quite easy and convenient.To place the order, you may follow the procedures as below.
1. Log in on our website;
2. Choose the color (unnecessary for dresses that can only be made in the color as the picture), size and add the item into the shopping cart.
3. Check out and pay for the order.
We believe you will place your order successfully with our guide. Look forward to your order in the near future.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-17 00:17:38
Our dresses have been shipped worldwide. As you know, size chart differs from countries. To make things more convenient for our customers, we have made our own size chart.You need to check our size chart http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to choose the right size. You may also refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to see how to get professional measuring.
However, to ensure the dress will fit you well, we highly suggest you choose the custom size, which costs extra $19.99. Please get the professional measurements first and fill in the exact measurements when you place an order.
Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-11 23:51:24
For this dress, most customers will choose it with the original design. We have consulted our dressmakers and we are willing to have a try for you. To ensure such a change can meet your expectation greatly, you are supposed to provide two information in the Special Instructions Column at the bottom of the checkout page, the width of the straps and should they be detachable or not.
However, please kindly be noted that extra ＄15 is needed for this change. You may simply go to http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Customization---Spaghetti-Straps-%28034004963%29-g4963 to buy this service. We believe it is quite convenient.
Is there anything still unclear to you? Please feel free to contact us for anything we can help.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-04-01 10:21:35
Thanks for contacting us! We sincerely suggest that you keep the original style or make a few tiny modifications on the dress. Our dressmakers highly suggest keep the original dedign. We cannot accept such big changes:( We appreciate your understanding:)
US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 28.00US$ 13.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 44.00US$ 21.99Save US$ 22.01 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 44.99US$ 14.99Save US$ 30.00 US$ 40.00US$ 14.99Save US$ 25.01 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 22.39US$ 15.99Save US$ 6.40 US$ 40.00US$ 19.99Save US$ 20.01 US$ 20.00US$ 9.99Save US$ 10.01 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 11.00US$ 5.49Save US$ 5.51
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- Ball-Gown Taffeta Quinceanera Dresses,
- Taffeta Quinceanera Dresses Plus Size,
- Sweetheart Taffeta Quinceanera Dresses,
- Sweetheart Plus Size Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory Taffeta Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ruffle Beading Quinceanera Dresses,
- Strapless Quinceanera Dresses,
- Strapless Sleeveless Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory Ball-Gown Quinceanera Dresses,
- Plus Size Ball-Gown Quinceanera Dresses