1/2Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
34% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: Ball-Gown/Princess
- Neckline: Halter
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Beading, Appliques Lace
- Fabric: Tulle
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wrap: No
- Shown Color: Blushing Pink
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.8ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:34in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2014-05-31 03:02:09
The tailoring and shipping period on our website includes weekends. But please note that the delivery companies do not work on weekends in some countries. To guarantee that you can receive your order on time, we highly suggest that you place your order two months before your occasion.
If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2014-05-27 02:26:09
You can rest assured that our dresses are all quality-guaranteed. We are very glad to give you a brief introduction of our products.
Once we confirm your order, we will inform our dressmakers to get started. Each piece of our raw fabrics is elaborately selected. All of our dressmakers are experienced in making formal dresses for many years. Our factories have introduced the most sophisticated equipment to improve our handicrafts. And when the dress is finished, our Quality Control department will have a further close inspection to exclude any possible defectiveness.
Please contact us if you need any further assistance.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-14 00:34:01
Thanks for your proposal but it is not available currently. Each dress is made from scratch after the order is placed, so we do not have items in stock for rent. Hope you could understand this.
As you can see, the prices of our dresses are quite reasonable. A little more money will make the dress belong to your forever. It is definitely a better idea.. We sincerely hope you purchase one from us. We believe our dress will not disappoint you.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-11 03:23:17
The lace-up back has loops and a lacing cord, usually made of the same fabric as the dress. Here are some steps:
1. Take two large safety pins and pin them through the ends of the lacing. This will keep the lacing cord sturdy at the end and make it easier to put through the loops. This is a professional secret!
2. Line up the lacings so that they are even.
3. If you are wearing the modesty piece in the gown, please have someone snap it inside the gown.
4. Start lacing the gown at the TOP of the bodice.
5. Have the person wearing the gown put their hands at their waistline and push back toward the lacing, but not enough to distort the fit of the top. This will make the gown stay in place and your waist look smaller.
6. Lace the gown and tighten the laces as you lace it down.
7. When you get to the end of the lacing, tie it securely in a bow or a knot.
8. Remove the safety pins from the ends.
Hope the information above helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-26 01:00:48
Our dresses have been shipped worldwide. As you know, size chart differs from countries. To make things more convenient for our customers, we have made our own size chart.You need to check our size chart http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to choose the right size. You may also refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to see how to get professional measuring.
Anyway, to ensure the dress will fit you well, we highly suggest you choose the custom size, which costs extra $19.99. Please get the professional measurements first and fill in the exact measurements when you place an order.
Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-24 00:41:48
Actually, we are an e-commerce company. We just do business online and our customers are from all over the world.
In this case, you may have concerns about the fitness and the style of our dresses. Actually each of our dresses is totally made by scratch according to our pictures shown. We have won a good reputation all over the world. We highly suggest you have a try at our website. Please be rest assured that we will never disappoint you.
Now do you have any other concerns about our company? We are all ears here.
US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 28.00US$ 13.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 44.00US$ 21.99Save US$ 22.01 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 44.99US$ 14.99Save US$ 30.00 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 22.39US$ 15.99Save US$ 6.40 US$ 20.00US$ 11.99Save US$ 8.01 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 11.00US$ 5.49Save US$ 5.51
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- Ball-Gown/Princess Tulle Quinceanera Dresses,
- Tulle Quinceanera Dresses Plus Size,
- Halter Tulle Quinceanera Dresses,
- Halter Plus Size Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory Tulle Quinceanera Dresses,
- Beading Appliques Lace Quinceanera Dresses,
- Regular Straps Quinceanera Dresses,
- Regular Straps Sleeveless Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory Ball-Gown/Princess Quinceanera Dresses,
- Plus Size Ball-Gown/Princess Quinceanera Dresses