1/1Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
50% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line
- Neckline: Scoop Neck
- Hemline/Train: Tea-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Beading, Sequins
- Fabric: Chiffon, Charmeuse
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Notes: Beading color will be as pictured no matter which color is picked for your dress.
- Wrap: Yes
- Shown Color: Regency
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:34in Waist:24in Hips:35in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-12-23 00:49:00
Generally, to ensure that your dress will fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams, like 0.5 inch - 1 inch to allow minor size modifications. Since our dresses are all hand-sewn, the additional fabric cannot be 1 inch exactly. Hope you could understand that.
A perfect-fitting dress starts with perfect measurements. If you are concerned about the size, we highly suggest you choose custom size, which costs extra $19.99. You may refer to our measuring guide: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=measure&cat_id=7.
After choosing the custom size, you may also leave us a message about you request for the additional fabric in the Special Instructions column. Then we will leave about 1 inch fabric in the seams when we prepare your dress.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-08-16 02:39:55
Actually, the model in the picture just helps to show the multi angles and the various beauty of the dress. We can customize the dress for you.
We suggest you choose custom size and fill in your exact measurements. The customized dress will fit you well. Here is our measuring guide for your reference: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=measure&cat_id=2.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-12 02:37:55
You may simply choose "Yes" when you place the order. Then we will prepare the wrap together with the dress for you. You may e-mail us about the information for the jacket as soon as you placed the order. We do apologize for any inconvenience it may caused to you. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we could help with. Thanks.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-06 23:58:10
Yes you can order the wrap separately. Here is the link of the wrap: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/3-4-Length-Sleeve-Chiffon-Special-Occasion-Wrap-013012555-g12555. You can choose the color and size of the wrap and add it to the cart to pay for it.
Please understand that if your dress and your straps are not made from the same roll of fabric, there might be slight color difference.
Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-19 02:58:17
Some of our new visitors have the same doubt with you. We have stated this at our product page that The dress does not include any accessories in the picture, such as wraps, gloves, veil, handbag, etc. You are supposed to pay for the jacket/wrap separately if you like it. However, as you can see from the picture, the jacket and the dress do match perfectly together. And considering the affordable price of the jacket, it is really worthy to keep both.
Customers will be asked to choose whether you need the jacket/wrap when you order the dress. You may simply choose "Yes" when you place the order. Then we will prepare the jacket/wrap together with the dress for you. Please see attached picture showing where to choose this.
We sincerely hope you can have a try of the wrap and the dress. Please be assured that JennyJoseph will not disappoint you
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-24 22:33:36
We are so sorry but we do not produce kerchief right now. Maybe we will be involved in this catalog in the future.
We are willing to provide you some fabric and you may use the fabric to make a kerchief at your local place. Please go to http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Extra-Fabric-033004058-g4058 to order the fabric you need. You can choose the fabric and color you need.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
- A-Line Square Neckline Knee-Length...US$ 122.57
- Sheath/Column Sweetheart Knee-Length...US$ 131.24
- Trumpet/Mermaid V-neck Floor-Length...US$ 177.44
- Sheath/Column Scoop Neck Knee-Length...US$ 112.34
- A-Line/Princess Square Neckline...US$ 133.34
- A-Line Scoop Neck Knee-Length Lace...US$ 154.34
- A-Line Off-the-Shoulder Floor-Length...US$ 164.84
More Items to Consider