1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
48% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Knee-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Bow(s)
- Fabric: Taffeta
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wrap: No
- Shown Color: Dark Navy
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.8ft Bust:36in Waist:26in Hips:36in
- Model's Dress Size: US 4 / UK 8 / EU 34
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2012-07-24 01:20:22
Vielen Dank für Ihre nette Komplimente. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie so zufrieden und glücklich mit unserem Kleid sind. Wir werden uns immer weiter um eine schöne und bessere Anfertigung & rechtzeitige Lieferung bemühen.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren nächsten Besuch und wünschen Ihnen einen schönen Tag.
bought for my friend. She was very excited when she received the dress. You know, she will buy her bride and bridesmaid dresses from your website.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2012-02-04 23:08:51
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, it is lined ,please know that.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2011-07-27 22:04:14
Thank you very much for your mail.
We do not think it is a good idea to make this dress in matte satin and dress in matte satin will be have the same visual effect as that in pictures. And we highly recommend you to retain the original design.
Please just let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-17 01:48:44
1. Turn on the iron. Heat the iron to an acceptable setting. If your dress is made of materials that are easily damaged, adjust the heat settings accordingly. Some irons indicate what materials are safe for their various settings.
2.Open the bottom of the dress. Pull the skirt over the ironing board's narrowest part so that the dress will hang on the ironing board. Turn the dress around until the back part of the skirt is positioned for ironing.
3.Iron the back part of the skirt with long, fast and hard strokes starting from the waist and ending at the seams. Turn the skirt so the sides are on top of the board and iron them in the same manner. Iron the front of the skirt when you have finished the back and sides.
4. Remove the dress from the board.
5. Unbutton or unzip the neck opening of the dress. Drape it over the narrow part of the ironing board like you did the bottom portion of the dress. If you cannot drape the neck portion of the dress over the ironing board without damaging it, lay the dress flat on the ironing board and smooth the top part out as best as you can.
6. Start ironing the back of the top part of the dress. Turn the dress over and iron the front part of it after you have finished with the back.
7. Hang the dress.
8.Wear the dress a few hours after ironing. This allows the dress time to cool and settle so that wrinkles don't form during wear.
Hope this helps. For any other questions, please do let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-15 23:57:41
Please note that our shipping fee is calculated on the weight of your items so you may still need to pay the shipping fee. But you do not need to pay the shipping fee twice.
We hope you could tell us which wrap you are going to order. We will calculate the extra shipping fee you need to pay.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2012-12-23 01:05:54
Some customers also have expressed their doubt about our low price. Actually, different from most companies, we just have a direct link with the dresses factories. In this case, the expense saved from the middleman market can be used to guarantee the higher quality and lower price of our dresses. It is really quite worthy to get a dress from us.
Now we sincerely hope your doubt will no longer exist. We can assure that you will experience a wonderful purchase at our website.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2012-11-01 23:09:54
We have very few dresses in stock. Generally each dress is made from scratch after the order is placed and we do not have items in stock. It may take shorter tailor days to prepare dresses of simple styles.
So would you please kindly tell us which dress you are interested in and which country the dress will be sent to? We will double check for you to see whether we could catch your date.
Looking forward to your reply!
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 3.18US$ 1.59Save US$ 1.59 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider