1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
46% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Sash, Beading, Bow(s)
- Fabric: Taffeta, Tulle, Lace
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Spaghetti Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wedding Venues: Beach, Hall
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Shown Color: Ivory
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:34in Waist:24in Hips:35in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2011-07-27 20:47:20
Thank you very much for your mail.
The dress comes with a underskirt.
Hope we will have your orders soon. Please just let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2011-05-24 00:25:31
As to the measurements, please go to this web link and check the guide carefully: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop
Reply by JennyJoseph 2011-05-02 09:53:00
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-11-03 01:48:32
Our dresses have been shipped worldwide. As you know, size chart differs from countries. To make things more convenient for our customers, we have made our own size chart.You need to check our size chart http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to choose the right size. You may also refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to see how to get professional measuring.
However, to ensure the dress will fit you well, we highly suggest you choose the custom size, which costs extra $19.99. Please get the professional measurements first and fill in the exact measurements when you place an order.
Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-08-11 00:43:20
You need to follow the below instructions to iron your dress:
1. Turn on the iron. Heat the iron to an acceptable setting. If your dress is made of materials that are easily damaged, adjust the heat settings accordingly. Some irons indicate what materials are safe for their various settings.
2. Open the bottom of the dress. Pull the skirt over the ironing board's narrowest part so that the dress will hang on the ironing board. Turn the dress around until the back part of the skirt is positioned for ironing.
3. Iron the back part of the skirt with long, fast and hard strokes starting from the waist and ending at the seams. Turn the skirt so the sides are on top of the board and iron them in the same manner. Iron the front of the skirt when you have finished the back and sides.
4. Remove the dress from the board.
5. Unbutton or unzip the neck opening of the dress. Drape it over the narrow part of the ironing board like you did the bottom portion of the dress. If you cannot drape the neck portion of the dress over the ironing board without damaging it, lay the dress flat on the ironing board and smooth the top part out as best as you can.
6. Start ironing the back of the top part of the dress. Turn the dress over and iron the front part of it after you have finished with the back.
7. Hang the dress.
8. Wear the dress a few hours after ironing. This allows the dress time to cool and settle so that wrinkles don't form during wear.
Hope this helps. For any other questions, please do let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-09 02:02:21
Hollow to Floor is the length from your hollow (center of the collarbone) to the floor. We will make the length of your dress according to this measurement. When you measure it, please take the tape from your front, with bare foot. You should stand upright and your feet should keep together.
You may refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 for more information.
Do you have any other questions about our measuring guide or anything else? We are always here ready to help you..
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-25 02:58:59
As you see, we have all 28 colors, so it is hard for us to put all the colors at our website. We hope you could get an idea of the dress in different angles from our online picture.
Would you please kindly tell us which color you like? We will see whether we could find some pictures of this dress in the color for you. Or you may simply check our color chart http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=color&cat_id=7. We would like to remind you that when shopping online, slight color difference will be unavoidable between the real dresses and the pictures shown. Hope you can understand this.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
can i pay for it half use of paypal and half use of credit card?
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-11-13 00:41:36
We are very sorry but we could make the dress in the four colors shown in the color drop down list right now. We also believe that wedding dress in those colors will present its beauty best. Would you please kindly choose from them?
We believe that it works. You may use the ADD FUNDS tab in your PayPal account to transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account balance first. It will take 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS for this transfer to complete. Then when you finally pay at our website, you may pay via your PayPal account. Hope this information helps.
Please kindly let us know if there is anything else we could help with. Thank you!
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-10-31 00:54:31
All of our dresses except from flower girl dresses and junior bridesmaid dresses have built-in bra. Please do not worry about that. Also, if you have concerns about it, we also have invisible party bra. Please take a look at http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Silicone-Strapless-Invisible-Wedding-Party-Bra-g4216. Hope it will be helpful.
Please feel free to tell us if there is anything else we can do for you.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-03-23 06:07:25
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider