1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
49% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Sash, Bow(s)
- Fabric: Chiffon, Charmeuse
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Spaghetti Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wedding Venues: Beach, Hall
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Spring, Summer
- Shown Color: White
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:34in Waist:24in Hips:35in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
What do you mean by hollow to floor? I don't understand it and how to measure ?
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-09 02:11:22
All of our dresses except from flower girl dresses and junior bridesmaid dresses have built-in bra. Please do not worry about that. Anyway, if you have concerns about it, we highly suggest you wear an invisible bra. Here is the link of this bra:
http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Silicone-Strapless-Invisible-Wedding-Party-Bra-g4216. Hope it will be helpful.
Hollow to Floor is the length from your hollow (center of the collarbone) to the floor. We will make the length of your dress according to this measurement. When you measure it, please take the tape from your front, with bare foot. You should stand upright and your feet should keep together.
You may refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 for more information.
Do you have any other questions about our measuring guide or anything else? We are always here ready to help you..
My wedding is in August. I'm sorry but I just got to know your website from on of my bridesmaid. Is it too late to order now?
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-06-28 02:22:22
It is not late for you to order the dress now. Currently it takes 11-13 days to make this dress since the day you place an order. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days.
In this case, we really can make it before August. You are supposed to place the order as soon as possible so that we can start to prepare for you soon.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we could help with. Thanks.
can i pay for it half use of paypal and half use of credit card?
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2012-11-14 22:32:01
We always struggle to make our dresses value for money. Therefore, we will make sure that each dress is made of high quality fabrics and fully lined. The dress may be a little thick but it will not make you look bulky due to the beautiful style of our dresses. Please do not worry.
We believe that it works. You may use the ADD FUNDS tab in your PayPal account to transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account balance first. It will take 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS for this transfer to complete. Then when you finally pay at our website, you may pay via your PayPal account. Hope this information helps.
Please kindly let us know if there is anything else we could help with. Thank you!
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 3.18US$ 1.59Save US$ 1.59 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
- Sheath/Column Sweetheart Court Train...US$ 118.99
- Sheath/Column Square Neckline Court...US$ 132.99
- Sheath/Column Strapless Court Train...US$ 265.99
- Trumpet/Mermaid High Neck Court Train...US$ 228.99
- Sheath/Column Scoop Neck Knee-Length...US$ 172.99
- Ball-Gown V-neck Chapel Train Satin...US$ 234.99
- Ball-Gown V-neck Sweep Train Tulle...US$ 224.99
More Items to Consider