1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
40% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Spaghetti Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wrap: No
- Shown Color: Watermelon
- Season: Spring
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.6ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:34in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-08-17 02:23:40
We do put our customers’ satisfaction at the first place. However, considering the perfect and unique design of each dress, such a proposal is not available now.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Actually our team has thought about three solutions for you. Option 1, you can just buy both the dresses since you like them. As you can see, it is quite worthy to keep both dresses in such a low price. Option 2, it is also a good idea if you choose the one you mostly like from the two. Option 3, we really have a large collection of dresses for you to choose from. So you can go through our website and then find one that combines the features of both the dresses. What do you think about the three options?
We sincerely hope the above suggestion is helpful for you to make the decision. Look forward to your order in the near future.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-04 23:03:19
To place an order you will have to follow the procedures as below.
1. Log in on our website;
2. Choose the color, size and add the item into the shopping cart;
3. Press the button "continue shopping" and then add other items into cart; (if you would like to order more than one items)
4. Check out and pay for the order.
Our website will guide you with your order.
We understand payment methods vary in different countries. After a comprehensive investigation, here we have selected the most frequently used payment methods as following, PayPal account and Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard , Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
Here I have attached the link for each payment method. Please kindly have a check.
Credit card: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?page_id=109
Anyway, the payment method differs from the currency you use and the shipping country. You can check which payment method is available to you when you enter the payment page.
If you have any problems with the payment, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-02 03:06:33
Once we confirm your order, we will inform our factories to get started. Each piece of our raw fabrics is elaborately selected. Also, our dressmakers are all experienced in making formal dresses for many years. Our factories have introduced the most sophisticated equipment to improve our handicraft. Finally, when the dress is finished, our Q&C personnel will have a further inspection of it to avoid sending defective dresses to our customers.
The long and strict period of production has ensured that our dresses are made with high quality. So please have a trust in our dresses.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2012-11-07 23:58:11
Generally speaking, as long as the dress fits, it will show diverse beauty on different people. After all, each lady has her own merits. What’s your opinion?
For any other questions,feel free to let us know! We are willing to give you some professional suggestions. :)
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 3.18US$ 1.59Save US$ 1.59 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider