1/2Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
44% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Court Train
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Lace, Beading
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Back Style: Zipper Up at Side
- Wedding Venues: Beach, Hall
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Shown Color: White
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:34in Waist:24in Hips:35in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-13 02:28:18
Our dresses have been shipped worldwide. As you know, size chart differs from countries. To make things more convenient for our customers, we have made our own size chart.You need to check our size chart http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to choose the right size. You may also refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 to see how to get professional measuring.
However, to ensure the dress will fit you well, we highly suggest you choose the custom size, which costs extra $19.99. Please get the professional measurements first and fill in the exact measurements when you place an order.
Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-04 23:11:56
According to our customers' feedback, this dress without train is also beautiful. And surely we can make it possible for our dear customers.
We would like to remind you that extra $15 is needed for this change. As for the extra fee, please go to http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Customization---No-Train---Shorter-Train-(034004965)-g4965 to purchase this service. You may simply order it with your dress together.
Also, after you go to the checkout page, please write down your requirements in the Special Instructions Column at the bottom of the checkout page and we will know.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-11-22 01:08:52
We understand if you want to speak with someone before you order. We do contact our customers when necessary; however, because of the significant time difference between us, we would appreciate it if you could contact us via emails. We will give you a prompt reply. Also, since we only do online business now, we are sorry that we do not offer the physic address. Hope you could understand.
If you have any question about the dress, please feel free to tell us here. We are always glad to help.
If there is anything else we can do, please feel free to tell us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-11-08 00:51:41
1. Turn on the iron. Heat the iron to an acceptable setting. If your dress is made of materials that are easily damaged, adjust the heat settings accordingly. Some irons indicate what materials are safe for their various settings.
2.Open the bottom of the dress. Pull the skirt over the ironing board's narrowest part so that the dress will hang on the ironing board. Turn the dress around until the back part of the skirt is positioned for ironing.
3.Iron the back part of the skirt with long, fast and hard strokes starting from the waist and ending at the seams. Turn the skirt so the sides are on top of the board and iron them in the same manner. Iron the front of the skirt when you have finished the back and sides.
4. Remove the dress from the board.
5. Unbutton or unzip the neck opening of the dress. Drape it over the narrow part of the ironing board like you did the bottom portion of the dress. If you cannot drape the neck portion of the dress over the ironing board without damaging it, lay the dress flat on the ironing board and smooth the top part out as best as you can.
6. Start ironing the back of the top part of the dress. Turn the dress over and iron the front part of it after you have finished with the back.
7. Hang the dress.
8.Wear the dress a few hours after ironing. This allows the dress time to cool and settle so that wrinkles don't form during wear.
Hope this helps. For any other questions, please do let us know.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
- Empire Sweetheart Court Train Chiffon...US$ 177.44
- Empire Halter Floor-Length Chiffon...US$ 142.05
- A-Line/Princess Square Neckline...US$ 187.94
- Ball-Gown Sweetheart Chapel Train...US$ 187.94
- Ball-Gown V-neck Sweep Train Tulle...US$ 185.52
- A-Line/Princess Floor-Length Chiffon...US$ 124.94
- A-Line/Princess Strapless Knee-Length...US$ 104.99
More Items to Consider