1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
53% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Chapel Train
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Beading, Appliques Lace
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Back Style: Crossed Straps, Covered Button
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Shown Color: Ivory
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:35in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
I think this dress is gorgeous, particularly the back but I would like to see some close up shots of the front without her holding it so I can see how it hangs. Is it possible to get the dress with a rounder neck line rather than the plunging v?
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2011-09-17 21:33:07
Thanks very much for your request.
We have discussed with our professional designer and we suggest you retain the original design of the dress. The dress with a rounder neck line will not have the same visual effect as that shown in the pictures.
This dress is a new arrival and we do not have other pictures of this dress for the moment. We will make the dresses according to the pictures. Please know that.
Could you kindly tell us do you have any other requirements for this dress?
We are looking forward to your reply.
really love this dress, but I have some questions:
1. Is it possible to get the dress without a chapel? Or with a short sweep? Is there an extra cost for that?
2. It's difficult to see the details on the pictures. Is it lace/embroidery on the shoulders?
3. Is it a corset back? The description says corset back/lace, but on the picture it looks like buttons?
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-09 00:16:39
Each item is made from scratch after the order is placed, so we do not have items in stock. Currently 11-13 days are for tailoring and 5-9 days are for shipping. In this case, it is impossible to finish the order in 5 days. Hope you could understand this. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-09 00:28:11
We have checked for you. The dress you are interested has a chapel train, the length of which is around 60 cm. Hope this information helps.
Currently it takes 11-13 days to make wedding dresses since the day you place an order. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know. We are glad to help.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 3.18US$ 1.59Save US$ 1.59 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 20.00US$ 5.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
- Sheath/Column Off-the-Shoulder...US$ 169.99
- Trumpet/Mermaid V-neck Chapel Train...US$ 239.99
- Ball-Gown Scalloped Neck Chapel Train...US$ 228.69
- Empire Sweetheart Chapel Train Tulle...US$ 199.99
- Sheath/Column Scoop Neck Knee-Length...US$ 172.99
- A-Line/Princess Strapless Sweep Train...US$ 156.99
- Empire Scoop Neck Sweep Train Chiffon...US$ 149.99
More Items to Consider