1/2Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
44% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Beading
- Fabric: Organza, Satin
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Shown Color: Candy Pink
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.8ft Bust:36in Waist:26in Hips:36in
- Model's Dress Size: US 4 / UK 8 / EU 34
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-08-05 01:12:10
We have consulted our dressmakers and it is OK to add spaghetti straps to this dress, and the width will be around 1 CM. It will take extra $15. As for the extra fee, please go to http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Customization---Spaghetti-Straps-034004963-g4963 to purchase this service. You may simply order it with your dress together.
Also, after you go to the checkout page, please write down your requirements in the Special Instructions Column at the bottom of the checkout page and we will know.
Thanks for your time and cooperation.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-15 03:26:02
Hollow to Floor is the length from your hollow (center of the collarbone) to the floor. We will make the length of your dress according to this measurement. When you measure it, please take the tape from your front, with bare foot. You should stand upright and your feet should keep together.
You may refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 for more information.
Do you have any other questions about our measuring guide or anything else? We are always here ready to help you.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-09 03:33:17
For this dress, the finished dress will not be as puffy as in the picture. But if you do want the dress to stand full as the picture shows, you may need to order a petticoat separately. And after checking with our professional dressmakers, we highly suggest petticoat #037004072 or #037004071 to match this dress. However, you also can go through the link below for more choices. http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Petticoats-c37/?la=fromnavmenu.
We sincerely hope you can find the right petticoat you like. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-26 00:09:00
We do understand that you will prefer a dress with your personal characteristics. Anyway, considering the original beauty of the dress, such a change will not be possible currently.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience. But please do not be upset. Actually we have a large collection for your choice. And according to your requirement, we have found some dresses that might meet your appetite. Here is the link: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Quinceanera-Dresses-c21/top-sellers/Ball-Gown_p403i404/Flower-S_p434i6899/Strapless_p454i458/Sweetheart_p409i411/ Will you take your time and have a look at them?
Sincerely hope you can find the right dress on our website.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-24 00:35:43
It is really a headache to keep such a beautiful dress in a perfect condition. Anyway, as a professional online shop, here we have provided some practical tips for your reference.
We suggest you use Dry cleaning. There are three reasons:
1.Dry cleaning helps colors stay bright and preserves the beauty and sheen of our satin and satin-like fabrics.
2.Many of our dresses have delicate trim, beading, embroidery or other embellishments that could be damaged by machine or hand washing.
3.Dry cleaning minimizes the need to use dryers, irons and steamers to dry or remove wrinkles. Heat can be damaging to the fabric of our dresses.
This kind of dresses do cost more energy for maintenance. We sincerely hope the above suggestion is helpful to you.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
i want to know the exact color in the picture, can you do the dress in the same color as in the picture?
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-11-01 01:42:08
We have checked for you that the color in the picture is pink, you can see the description under the picture.
Please note that colors differ in fabrics. Also there's color difference between the color showing on screen and the real material.
All of our dresses are made according to the pictures with high quality.
Hope to hear from you soon.
US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 28.00US$ 13.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 44.00US$ 21.99Save US$ 22.01 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 44.99US$ 14.99Save US$ 30.00 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 22.39US$ 15.99Save US$ 6.40 US$ 20.00US$ 11.99Save US$ 8.01 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 11.00US$ 5.49Save US$ 5.51
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- A-Line Organza Satin Quinceanera Dresses,
- Organza Satin Quinceanera Dresses Plus Size,
- Sweetheart Organza Satin Quinceanera Dresses,
- Sweetheart Plus Size Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory Organza Satin Quinceanera Dresses,
- Beading Quinceanera Dresses,
- Strapless Quinceanera Dresses,
- Strapless Sleeveless Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory A-Line Quinceanera Dresses,
- Plus Size A-Line Quinceanera Dresses