1/5Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
42% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Beading
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wrap: No
- Shown Color: Blushing Pink
- Season: Spring, Fall
- Size: General, Plus
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.8ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:34in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-09-29 00:36:56
Hollow to Floor is the length from your hollow (center of the collarbone) to the floor. We will make the length of your dress according to this measurement. When you measure it, please take the tape from your front, with bare foot. You should stand upright and your feet should keep together.
You may refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=measure&cat_id=7 for more information.
Do you have any other questions about our measuring guide or anything else? We are always here ready to help you.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-30 02:58:31
During the peak season, our dresses are really in great demand and our sales promotion is welcomed by our customers. To offer our customers with beautiful dresses at more competitive prices, the sale will continue for a while. However, we would not guarantee that the prices will always be so low. So if you are in love with the dresses, we would suggest you take advantage of the sale now.
Obviously it is quite worthy to keep such a beautiful dress in this low price. Look forward to your order in the near future.
Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.
Reply by JennyJoseph.com 2013-07-15 00:20:47
Online shopping requires flexibility and support. JennyJoseph .com understands that and wishes to create a satisfying and enjoyable shopping experience for you. Customers need to contact JennyJoseph .com Customer Service to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your items. After we get your return requirement, our after-sale representative will have a detailed recheck of your order for the root cause analysis. If your product arrives in a defective manner, mis-shipped or color error(Unavoidable color difference is excluded. ), you are qualified to get a full refund. However, if the item is not faulty or it is made in accordance with the size you ordered but does not fit, please note that we will Not accept your returned item.
Each dress you order will be made from scratch totally according to your specifications. To avoid the unexpected dissatisfaction, we suggest you choose the dress you most like and fill in the exact measurements when you place an order. Our tailors will make the right dress for you.
You may also refer to our return policy http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?page_id=84 to get more information.
Our policies are created to accommodate customers’ needs and address the special nature of our merchandise. If you are still unclear of it, please feel free to contact us.
US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 28.00US$ 13.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 44.00US$ 21.99Save US$ 22.01 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 23.04US$ 13.99Save US$ 9.05 US$ 55.00US$ 18.99Save US$ 36.01 US$ 40.00US$ 14.99Save US$ 25.01 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 22.39US$ 15.99Save US$ 6.40 US$ 40.00US$ 19.99Save US$ 20.01 US$ 11.00US$ 5.69Save US$ 5.31 US$ 20.00US$ 9.99Save US$ 10.01 US$ 11.00US$ 5.49Save US$ 5.51
- Empire Strapless Floor-Length Chiffon...US$ 136.99
- Empire Strapless Sweep Train Chiffon...US$ 135.99
- Sheath/Column Sweetheart Floor-Length...US$ 164.99
- Sheath/Column High Neck Court Train...US$ 126.99
- Ball-Gown One-Shoulder Floor-Length...US$ 164.99
- Ball-Gown Scalloped Neck Chapel Train...US$ 186.99
More Items to Consider