1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
30% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Chapel Train
- Embellishment: Beading, Sequins
- Fabric: Satin, Lace
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wedding Venues: Church
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Shown Color: Champagne
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:35in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-12 02:49:45
Hollow to Floor is the length from your hollow (center of the collarbone) to the floor. We will make the length of your dress according to this measurement. When you measure it, please take the tape from your front, with bare foot. You should stand upright and your feet should keep together.
You may refer to our measuring guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 for more information.
Do you have any other questions about our measuring guide or anything else? We are always here ready to help you.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-10 01:50:14
To place the order for multiple items you will have to follow the procedures as below.
1. Log in on our website;
2. Choose the color, size and add the item into the shopping cart;
3. Press the button "continue shopping" and then add other items into cart;
4. Check out and pay for the order.
Our website will guide you with your order.
If you have any other questions, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-29 02:04:44
We make highly quality dresses strictly in accordance with online pictures. Nevertheless, slight difference may exist as each dress is manually made from scratch. But this won't affect original visual effect. For this dress, we have received praise from many of our customers. It is surely a good choice to own one dress like it. Please rest assured about that.
So do you have any other questions about this dress? We are always at your service.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-22 02:00:41
We have consulted our dressmakers and it is OK to add spaghetti straps to this dress, and the width will be around 1 CM. It will take extra $15. When you place the order, please write down your requirements in the Special Instructions Column at the bottom of the checkout page and we will know.
As for the extra fee, please go to http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Customization---Spaghetti-Straps-034004963-g4963 (link for customization) to purchase this service. You may simply order it with your dress together.
Thanks for your time and cooperation.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-21 23:01:17
We are so sorry but we do not provide such service right now. We always use high quality fabrics to make our dresses.
If you have concerns about the quality of our fabrics, we suggest you order our fabric swatch so that you could check the quality in reality. Here is the link: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Swatch-c33/?la=fromnavmenu.
If there is anything else we could help with, please do let us know.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 20.00US$ 5.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
- A-Line/Princess V-neck Chapel Train...US$ 165.99
- Sheath/Column Scoop Neck Knee-Length...US$ 172.99
- A-Line/Princess Court Train Organza...US$ 184.99
- Separates Chapel Train Tulle Wedding...US$ 196.69
- Empire V-neck Sweep Train Chiffon...US$ 129.99
- Sheath/Column Off-the-Shoulder...US$ 169.99
- A-Line/Princess Scalloped Neck...US$ 129.99
More Items to Consider