1/3Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
40% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline/Train: Ankle-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Lace, Flower(s)
- Fabric: Organza
- Back Style: Zipper Up, Covered Button
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wedding Venues: Beach, Hall, Reception
- Size: General, Plus
- Wrap: No
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Shown Color: Ivory
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.7ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:34in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-10-28 02:23:09
It is really our pleasure to hear that you are going to order at our website.
Actually, the process is quite easy and convenient. To place the order you will have to follow the procedures as below.
1. Log in on our website;
2. Choose the color, size and add the item into the shopping cart;
3. Check out and pay for the order.
We believe you will place your order successfully with our guide. Look forward to your order in the near future.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-22 22:22:49
We are sorry that this point has confused you. For all the dresses, both in knee-length and floor-length, hollow to floor and height are the two standard measurements our dressmakers can refer to. However, to ensure the knee length will fit you perfectly, we highly suggest you also advise the hollow to hem size of you in our Special Instruction Column so that our dressmakers will make your dress accordingly.Please go to http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=measure&cat_id=20 to see how to measure hollow to floor.
We sincerely hope now you are clear to our measuring guide. For anything else, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-10 01:15:05
We will try our best to reduce the color difference. However, it is really hard for us to promise the color for three dresses will look exactly the same. Actually, dresses in different design will be tailored by different dressmakers. And the dresses will not be made from the same batch of fabrics. As well known, slight color difference does exist between different roll of fabrics. Hope you can kindly understand this.
If even slight color difference is also unacceptable to you, we will highly suggest you choose the dresses with the same design. Then we can make all the dresses for you with the same roll of fabrics.
Hope everything is clear to you now. Please kindly feel free to contact us for anything else we can help.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-04 00:18:07
Yes we can make the dress a little longer for you if you choose custom size, which will cost extra $19.99. You can give us a longer Hollow (center of your collarbone) to Hem size. Please kindly measure yourself carefully following our guide http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=size&cat_id=17 and choose a size that fits you most. We also suggest you tell us the correct hollow to hem measurement you want in the Special Instructions column at the bottom of the checkout page.
Anyway, we would like to kindly remind you that the utmost length change will be made within 10CM. Otherwise, this change will be unacceptable to us. Hope you can kindly understand this.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 20.00US$ 5.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
More Items to Consider