1/1Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
34% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: Strapless
- Hemline/Train: Knee-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle
- Fabric: Satin, Tulle
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Wrap: No
- Shown Color: Fuchsia
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-12-14 22:51:14
Generally, to ensure that your dress will fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams, like 0.5 inch - 1 inch to allow minor size modifications. Since our dresses are all hand-sewn, the additional fabric cannot be 1 inch exactly. Hope you could understand that.
A perfect-fitting dress starts with perfect measurements. If you are concerned about the size, we highly suggest you choose custom size, which costs extra $19.99. You may refer to our measuring guide: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=measure&cat_id=7.
After choosing the custom size, you may also leave us a message about you request for the additional fabric in the Special Instructions column. Then we will leave about 1 inch fabric in the seams when we prepare your dress.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-08-31 01:59:52
Currently it takes 7-9 days to make this dress since the day you place an order. And the shipping time is around 7-15 days.
Would you please tell us when do you need the order and we will check whether we can make it for you.
If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-03 23:59:53
We have 28 colors for our customers to choose from. And this one in the picture is called Fuchsia. You also can go to our color chart for a further recheck. Please kindly be noted that when shopping online, slight color difference will be unavoidable between the real dress and the picture shown. We believe it is quite understandable to you.
If time is allowed, we highly suggest you purchase our fabrics swatch to know exactly what the dress material will be like. And here is our link: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Swatch-c33/?la=fromnavmenu.
If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to tell us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-25 00:58:10
We are really sorry but we cannot accept COD. Since all our dresses are made from scratch, not off-the-rack items (no matter whether it is standard or customized.), you are supposed to finish the payment beforehand so that our dressmakers can tailor the dress for you.
We understand payment methods vary in different countries. After a comprehensive investigation, here we have selected the most frequently used payment methods as following, PayPal account and Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard , Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
Here I have attached the link for each payment method. Please kindly have a check.
Credit card: http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?page_id=109
Anyway, the payment method differs from the currency you use and the shipping country. You can check which payment method is available to you when you enter the payment page.
If you have any problems with the payment, please kindly let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-11-01 23:24:10
We are so sorry but we do not provide such function right now. But thanks for your suggestion and we will improve this part in future.
Would you please kindly tell us which dress you are interested in and which color you prefer? We will see whether we could find some pictures of this dress in the colors for you. Or you may simply check our color chart http://www.JennyJoseph.com/about/help.php?act=pop&type=color&cat_id=7. Please note that colors differ in different fabrics.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-10-28 01:39:45
We are really sorry that such a service is not provided yet. While we always put our customers' satisfaction in the first place, we may offer such service in the future. Your kind understanding will be highly appreciated.
By the way, is there any similar dress on our site you are also interested in since we have so many choices for you? Would you please kindly tell us which styles you prefer so we could give you some recommendations?
Hope to hear from you soon.
US$ 34.00US$ 15.99Save US$ 18.01 US$ 4.98US$ 2.49Save US$ 2.49 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 13.98US$ 6.99Save US$ 6.99 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 20.00US$ 5.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 53.76US$ 26.88Save US$ 26.88 US$ 15.98US$ 7.99Save US$ 7.99 US$ 27.78US$ 13.89Save US$ 13.89 US$ 39.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 23.99
- Empire Sweetheart Sweep Train Chiffon...US$ 134.49
- Empire Strapless Floor-Length Chiffon...US$ 118.99
- Empire V-neck Sweep Train Charmeuse...US$ 117.99
- Sheath/Column Sweetheart Ankle-Length...US$ 126.99
- Empire Floor-Length Chiffon Maternity...US$ 119.99
- Empire Square Neckline Floor-Length...US$ 128.99
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- A-Line/Princess Satin Tulle Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Satin Tulle Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses Plus Size,
- Strapless Satin Tulle Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Strapless Plus Size Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory Satin Tulle Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ruffle Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Strapless Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Strapless Sleeveless Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Ivory A-Line/Princess Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses,
- Plus Size A-Line/Princess Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses