1/2Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
50% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line
- Neckline: Strapless
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Embroidered, Beading, Sequins
- Fabric: Organza
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Straps: Strapless
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Shown Color: Watermelon
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.8ft Bust:36in Waist:26in Hips:36in
- Model's Dress Size: US 4 / UK 8 / EU 34
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we’ll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-11 03:12:38
The back style of the dress is lace-up, which is easy for the adjustment of size. Please do not worry.
If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to tell us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-06-26 01:07:19
We are willing to provide you extra fabric which is the same with your dress. You may use the fabric for decoration.Please go to http://www.JennyJoseph.com/Extra-Fabric-033004058-g4058 to order the fabric you need. You can choose the fabric and color you need.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-08 23:48:43
Actually, we are an e-commerce company. We just do business online and our customers are from all over the world.
In this case, you may have concerns about the fitness and the style of our dresses. Actually each of our dresses is totally made by scratch according to our pictures shown. We have won a good reputation all over the world. We highly suggest you have a try at our website. Please be rest assured that we will never disappoint you.
Now do you have any other concerns about our company? We are all ears here.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-08 01:54:53
Thanks for your proposal but it is not available currently. Each dress is made from scratch after the order is placed, so we do not have items in stock ready for renting. Hope you could understand this.
As you can see, the prices of our dresses are quite reasonable. You can just own this dress with little more money paid. It is definitely a better idea than just renting it. We sincerely hope you purchase one from us. We believe our dress will not disappoint you.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-11-10 22:18:18
Generally, to fit high heels, we'll add an extra 5 cm (2 inch) onto floor-length dresses and dresses with trains. We can add extra length for your dress as you wish.Please write down your requirement in the Special Instruction column at the bottom of the check out page. Then we will know.
For anything else we can help with, please do let us know.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-11-08 22:56:08
Generally speaking, minor alteration can easily be done, while if the measurements vary too much, we are afraid that it will ruin the dress. So we would like to suggest you offer us your precise measurements. It will be better if the difference do not exceed ONE inch.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help with.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-11-05 23:31:39
The lace-up back has loops and a lacing cord, usually made of the same fabric as the dress. Here are some steps:
1. Take two large safety pins and pin them through the ends of the lacing. This will keep the lacing cord sturdy at the end and make it easier to put through the loops. This is a professional secret!
2. Line up the lacings so that they are even.
3. If you are wearing the modesty piece in the gown, please have someone snap it inside the gown.
4. Start lacing the gown at the TOP of the bodice.
5. Have the person wearing the gown put their hands at their waistline and push back toward the lacing, but not enough to distort the fit of the top. This will make the gown stay in place and your waist look smaller.
6. Lace the gown and tighten the laces as you lace it down.
7. When you get to the end of the lacing, tie it securely in a bow or a knot.
8. Remove the safety pins from the ends.
Hope the information above helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 28.00US$ 13.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 44.00US$ 21.99Save US$ 22.01 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 44.99US$ 14.99Save US$ 30.00 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 22.39US$ 15.99Save US$ 6.40 US$ 20.00US$ 11.99Save US$ 8.01 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 11.00US$ 5.49Save US$ 5.51
More Items to Consider
- Related Tags
- A-Line Organza Quinceanera Dresses,
- Organza Quinceanera Dresses Plus Size,
- Strapless Organza Quinceanera Dresses,
- Strapless Plus Size Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory Organza Quinceanera Dresses,
- Embroidered Beading Sequins Quinceanera Dresses,
- Strapless Quinceanera Dresses,
- Strapless Sleeveless Quinceanera Dresses,
- Ivory A-Line Quinceanera Dresses,
- Plus Size A-Line Quinceanera Dresses