1/2Best Selling Items
After Viewing This Item, Customers Ultimately Buy
47% of customers buy the item featured on this page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: One-Shoulder
- Hemline/Train: Floor-Length
- Embellishment: Ruffle, Flower(s), Sequins, Split Front
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Shown Color: White
- Season: Spring, Fall
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Size: General, Plus
- Boning: Yes
- Model Information: Height:5.6ft Bust:33in Waist:24in Hips:34in
- Model's Dress Size: US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32
|Bust||32 ½||83||33 ½||85||34 ½||88||35 ½||90||36 ½||93||38||97||39 ½||100||41||104|
|Waist||25 ½||65||26 ½||67||27 ½||70||28 ½||72||29 ½||75||31||79||32 ½||83||34||86|
|Hips||35 ¾||91||36 ¾||93||37 ¾||96||38 ¾||98||39 ¾||101||41 ¼||105||42 ¾||109||44 ¼||112|
|Hollow to Floor||58||147||58||147||59||150||59||150||60||152||60||152||61||155||61||155|
|Waist||36 ¼||92||38 ½||98||40 ¾||104||43||109||45 ¼||115||47 ½||121|
|Hips||45 ½||116||47 ½||121||49 ½||126||51 ½||131||53 ½||136||55 ½||141|
|Hollow to Floor||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155||61||155|
Note: The Hollow to Floor measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels.
How to measure
Correct measurements are the prerequisites of getting a perfect fitting dress. Before ordering a made-to-order dress from JennyJoseph.com, you are encouraged to get measured correctly by a professional local tailor. We would like to emphasize that measuring yourself at home is trickier than you think. Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements.
- This is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Relax arms at sides
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- Find the natural waist
- This is the smallest part of the waist
- Usually about 1 inch (ca. 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually about 7 inch (ca. 18cm) below natural waist
- Tape should brush across both hipbones
- From the edge of the shoulder socket, measure up over the curve of the shoulders passing across the center base of the neck to the other shoulder edge.
Hollow to Floor
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor
- To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 2 inch (ca. 5cm) onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
- Stand straight with feet together
- Measure in bare feet
- Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor
Sturdy cardboard box accompanies every dress.
We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-12-14 02:20:21
The process is quite easy and convenient. To place the order, you may follow the procedures as below.
1. Log in on our website;
2. Choose the color (unnecessary for dresses that can only be made in the color as in the picture), size and add the item into the shopping cart;
3. Press the button "continue shopping" and then add other items into cart in the way step 2 tells;
4. Check out and pay for the order.
We believe you will place your order successfully with our guide. Look forward to your order.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-08-04 01:57:02
Generally, when you choose a custom-made dress, we'll add an extra 5 cm (2 inch) onto floor-length dresses and dresses with trains to fit high heels.
However, we also can make some changes of the length according to your special instruction. Please do not worry about it. Please write down your requirement in the Special Instruction Column at the bottom of the check out page. Then we will know.
We hope everything is clear to you. Look forward to your order in the near future.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2013-07-14 00:52:39
We do put our customers’ satisfaction at the first place. However, considering the perfect and unique design of each dress, such a proposal is not available now.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Actually our team has thought about three solutions for you.
Option 1, you can just buy both the dresses since you like them. As you can see, it is quite worthy to keep both dresses in such a low price.
Option 2, it is also a good idea if you choose the one you mostly like from the two.
Option 3, we really have a large collection of dresses for you to choose from. So you can go through our website and then find one that combines the features of both the dresses. What do you think about the three options?
We sincerely hope the above suggestion is helpful for you to make the decision. Look forward to your order in the near future.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-21 00:57:52
We always struggle to make our dresses value for money. Therefore, we will make sure that each dress is made of high quality fabrics and fully lined. The dress may be a little thick but it will not make you look bulky due to the beautiful style of our dresses. Please do not worry.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Reply by JennyJoseph 2012-12-15 01:40:58
We suggest you use Dry cleaning. There are three reasons:
1.Dry cleaning helps colors stay bright and preserves the beauty and sheen of our satin and satin-like fabrics.
2.Many of our dresses have delicate trim, beading, embroidery or other embellishments that could be damaged by machine or hand washing.
3.Dry cleaning minimizes the need to use dryers, irons and steamers to dry or remove wrinkles. Heat can be damaging to the fabric of our dresses.
Hope this information helps. If there is anything else we could help with, please kindly let us know.
US$ 31.98US$ 15.99Save US$ 15.99 US$ 28.00US$ 13.99Save US$ 14.01 US$ 44.00US$ 21.99Save US$ 22.01 US$ 77.98US$ 38.99Save US$ 38.99 US$ 44.99US$ 14.99Save US$ 30.00 US$ 40.00US$ 14.99Save US$ 25.01 US$ 17.98US$ 8.99Save US$ 8.99 US$ 22.39US$ 15.99Save US$ 6.40 US$ 40.00US$ 19.99Save US$ 20.01 US$ 20.00US$ 9.99Save US$ 10.01 US$ 6.00US$ 2.99Save US$ 3.01 US$ 11.00US$ 5.49Save US$ 5.51
More Items to Consider